Founded in 1984, Regis House is a non-profit, 501(c)(3), charitable, community-based organization with the mission to improve lives for a healthy community through mental health, family support and substance abuse services. Regis House, Inc. has served more than 70,000 families throughout Miami-Dade County since its inception. Programs and services such as co-occurring psychiatric/mental health, substance abuse services, individual, group, and family counseling/therapy, school-based prevention programs, and public assistance programs are many of the programs, and services the agency has to offer. Please review our 501(c)(3) Classification Status.
To Improve Lives for a Healthy Community through Family Support, Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services.
To be a haven where those who serve help by eliminating obstacles, providing hope, and creating the opportunity for persons served to rise above.
“Here when you need us most”
• We will provide viable options, resources and opportunities to persons served.
• We will be quality focused, ethical and compassionate.
• We will make a positive difference in the lives of those we serve.
• We will serve regardless of creed, ethnicity, gender, or socio economic class.
• We will uphold the duty to provide charity services never turning anyone away due to their inability to pay.
• We will foster hope that changes are not only possible but a right of every person served.
• We will educate and advocate for those we serve.
• We will invest in the community, the persons we serve, and the staff which make it possible.
• We will serve with the belief that all persons are resilient to overcome challenges.
Get Involved with Regis House.
Getting involved with Regis House has its rewards. Your participation is important and valuable to the people and communities we serve.