This candidate must enjoy working with school aged children. Responsabilities include planning activities, ensuring safety of all children in the program, serving after school snack, homework help, interacting with children and their families, working independently as well as with a team, and creating an enriching, fun, and safe environment.
The candidate must have a positive attitude and serve as a role model to participants in the program.
This position is ideal for someone who is studying Elementary Education and/or is looking to work a few hours in the afternoon, is creative, child oriented, responsible, and dedicated.
Applicants may e-mail resume to: email@example.com and call 305-642-7600, ext. 210 to be considered.
• This person must be able to work at 5 days a week from 2:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
• A high school diploma or GED equivalent are required.
• A background in education and/or college course in recreation, education (either completed or in progress) are preferred but not required.
• Child care work experience is preferred but not required.
• Position start date is August 21, 2017
• Background check will be required..